Report Writing, Analytics & Visualization
- Cerner Discern Analytics, Report Writing & CCL
- IBM Cognos Analtycs
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) including SharePoint Integrations
- Our list of supported EMRs
Saga's database administration (DBA) team has experience across a wide range of databases including relational, flat file and NoSQL. We provide performance tuning, query troubleshooting and analysis, and backup/disaster recovery strategies.
- Relational Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and more...
- NoSQL: MUMPS, Redis, MongoDB
- Database Design & Architecture
- ACID & Transactional Databases
- Data Modeling
- Big Data
- Logging, Audits and Pruning
- Indexing, Performance Tuning
Clinical Data Warehousing (CDW)
Consolidating patient data to a single source from a variety of systems (EHR, HIS, LIS, third-party vendors) is vital not only from a business perspective but also for improving patient outcomes. Initiatives involving CDW/Clinical Data Reposities (CDR) have historically had difficulties consolidating disparate data sources. Data normalization is a key part of the process, using clinical vocabularies and other tools will facilitate the data aggregation process.
Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP)
OMOP is a collaborative and open data model designed for the analysis of disparate data sources. The common data model and vocabulary (LOINC, RxNorm, ICD, CPT) included in OMOP allow easy integration with EMRs and other applications. While EHRs are focused on storage of patient records, OMOP databases are designed to efficiently normalize and store patient data, consolidating it into a standardized format useful for analytics and research.
Saga consultants have worked extensively in the OMOP common data model (CDM). We can augment your team, filling knowledge gaps and set you on the path to maximize the potential of your data.